Sunday, April 21, 2013

First post ever


I commence this course, Marketing in the Era of Digital Technology, with my first blog post… EVER!  I visit a handful of blogs on a daily basis -- A CUP OF JO, tulips and flightsuits, The House That Lars Built, Oh Joy! -- whose writers share a similar clean design aesthetic as my own regarding fashion and interior design.  I regularly comment on their posts and others, but I have never created original content / posts of my own.  So it begins…


I’m excited to learn the “ins and outs” of current social media technology, and more importantly, techniques of using this media to generate sales and increase product demand.  The success of my work in apparel merchandising is dependent on generating demand for products and I am eager to learn how to use social media toward my advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment